Business Support Manager
- Cotswold Way, United Kingdom
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
- Build and maintain customer loyalty across the product range within one off installer sector.
- Ensure WAI members are meeting the scheme criteria and work with them to move through the scheme levels.
- Achieve defined targets and objectives providing profitability and efficiency to WAI members.
- Ensure WAI training solutions and showrooms meet the customer needs.
- Provides Key Account Management within their designated areas.
- Detailed knowledge of industry, market, network and key contacts.
- Good understanding of customer base, purchase potential and market.
- Knowledge of Business strategy, structure, profitability and pricing.
- Ability to prepare and interpret management information and reports.
- Ability to execute business change initiatives and maintain continuous improvement focus.
This role will be based in the South East of England with regular travel. Occasional visits to Worcester will be required.