Field Service Engineer - Postcode Area OL
- Cotswold Way, United Kingdom
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
- To offer exceptional customer service, using specialist knowledge and experience to educate customers on their appliance.
- To efficiently service and repair the company product range.
- To promote a lasting professional image of the company.
- To communicate effectively at all levels and feedback any relevant information to improve product reliability.
- To work with colleagues both internally and externally to follow best in class Bosch processes and procedures.
- You will be self motivated to exceed customer expectation in the service we provide.
- You will have a positive, flexible attitude.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Current Gas Safe registration, valid CCN1, CEN1, WAT1 and LPG are an advantage
- Ideally you will have a formal Engineering qualification.
- Full UK Driving License.
- It would be an advantage for you to have at least 2 years experience on servicing and fault finding of domestic gas and oil appliances.
- Basic understanding of electrical and heating designs.
- You will work in our Oil products (training provided).