Customer Service Advisor
- Cotswold Way, Worcester Park KT4, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
• To offer exceptional customer service.
• To promote a lasting professional image of the company.
• Handling all relevant customer interactions via phone or email.
• Creating and maintaining customer records.
• Booking Engineer appointments.
• Resolving customer queries and complaints.
• Providing technical advice including front line troubleshooting.
• You will have strong customer service skills.
• You will have excellent communication skills to support our customer.
• You will have a flexible mindset with an ability to work an alternating shift pattern (this includes weekends and bank holidays on a rotational basis).
• You will be reliable, highly motivated and capable of working to and achieving targets under pressure.
• You will have good numeric and written skills.