Warehouse Team Leader - CIP Lean Logistics
- 11751 Alameda Ave, Socorro, TX 79927, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Lead the implementation of continuous improvement activities using the Bosch philosophies and tools of Lean, Six Sigma and other continuous improvement techniques to improve the end to end customer order execution, eliminate waste, and reduce overall operational expense
- Manage process analysis, design, and simulation for complex systems Apply expertise to development teams (Business, IT, Departmental) on tools and approaches to automate and streamline key processes Design processes and workflows that maximize efficiency while maintaining high levels of customer experience
- Anticipates and plans for process integration opportunities that support ever evolving business objectives Adjust tactical direction for the operation based on supporting business needs Creates process changes by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicates these changes to affected areas
- Lead, teach and mentor associates in good process design Plan, coordinate, and direct Lean workshops and CIP activities across all areas
- Maintain contact with both internal and external customers to ensure their expectations are clarified, understood and met
- Work with all business partners in the value stream to identify and implement lean processes
- Flexibility of schedule to assist both shifts within the distribution facility as required
Associate Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience years
Minimum 5 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and/or Black Belt preferred
Lifting up to 75 pounds
Standing for long period of time, in a manufacturing environment
Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping required
Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/’WorkOut’ sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping) required
Advance Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required (macros pivot tables, formulations)
A ‘completer-finisher’ taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success required
Experience of designing or implementing a framework of continuous improvement required.
Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts required
Analytical and project management skills, including a understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
Less than 10% travel to build relationships with other CIP colleagues from other sites
Bilingual English and Spanish required
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.