Regional Sales Manager (Scotland & Northern England)
- Postleitzahl in Bridgend, West Lothian, Scotland, gb
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
- Actively manage and be the key contact for Systems Integrator customers in the region
- Ensuring sales targets are met by increasing share of wallet with existing customers
- Developing incremental opportunities with new customers across the full product portfolio
- Promote the successful sales of CCTV, PA, VA, Intruder, Access Control, Fire detection and integrated solutions to customers throughout the region
- Conduct regular customer visits, presentations and establish close relationship with customers in the region
- Implement customer strategy for local branch offices of major (key) account customers in support of UK/I/EMEA Key Account business plans
- Work with Specification/Business Development and Distribution Management teams to maximise business opportunities
- Negotiate standard and project pricing, terms and conditions within authorisation scheme for accounts in the region
- Deliver basic systems designs to deliver customer project requirements
- Understand and communicate project requirements with technical Application Design Engineering team
- Provide and deliver BOQ and price quotations with key Bosch benefits to customers either directly to Systems Integrator customer or via Distribution Manager
- Work closely with Specification/Business Development teams to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely manner at all stages and handed over to a successful conclusion
- Take over local projects and business development opportunities from Specification/Business Development teams in region to support local project roll out
- Provide feedback on market trends, SI customer/end-user needs and support collection of competitor information
- Manage customer related data such as account information, activities and opportunities via CRM and make use of available CRM data and reports to follow-up;
- Register and support customer projects, including demand forecasting and pipeline management
- Support cross-border opportunities
- Support cross GB selling opportunities
- Conduct product demonstrations at customer premises, tradeshows, sales events and the Bosch Customer Experience Centre (Denham).
- Solutions sales experience and good working knowledge within relevant technologies, including CCTV, IP based video solutions, PA/VA, Intruder, fire detection and access control.
- Sales experience in a technical/engineering environment;
- Business to business sales experience;
- Experience of value based selling and pricing models;
- Ability to effectively demonstrate the product range to customers and end users;
- Ability to cater communication style to fit client (engineer to board member);
- You must be a team player with a 'can do' attitude and a flexible approach;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential;
- You must be a dynamic and motivated individual and a strong role model for the business
- Good Knowledge of channel management;
- Strong key account management skills;
- Candidate must be located within the sales region, role permits the associate to cover North East England, Scotland, Scottish Islands, CA, NE, DH & SR Postcodes.
This is a field-based role, but Bosch offers flexible worktime options, company car, pension contribution, benefits and services, staff discounts, comprehensive training & development programmes as well as future career opportunities across the Robert Bosch Group of companies