Management Accountant / Financial Controller
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
- Responsibility for digital transformation within the team, resulting in reporting Improvements and efficiencies.
- Ensure the key focus is centred around value added activities, identifying opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and overall profitability and ensure these are implemented effectively.
- Representative for the corporate functions and Robert Bosch Ltd in the revised reporting structure and SAP upgrade, including delivery across all Bosch UK entities
- Development and expansion of reporting tools to standardise, harmonise and improve the effectiveness of teams in Denham and Romania.
- Explore system capabilities, be an advocate of change driving the team forward.
- SAP reconciliation's between Finance and Controlling, particularly at year end.
- Deliver training on projects, systems and tools to develop the expertise in the organization.
- Coordinate efficient handover of tasks to our shared service centre Finance team in Romania.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence business leaders.
- Expert technical skills are essential for this role with proven past experience.
- Business travel will be highly likely including international travel.
- Expert Knowledge of SAP (FI & CO), Excel (VBA Macros), PowerPoint and all NGW packages.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles including IFRS, with confidence and ability to apply them
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the UK businesses.
- Knowledge of UK sales & profitability drivers.
- Expert in financial processes and knowledge of wider financial topics.
- Attitude and mind-set geared towards continuous improvement of processes.
- Self-motivated, takes ownership of own tasks as well as working as part of a team.
- Competent at working in a pressurised environment with stringent deadlines and high focus on quality.
- Proactive mind-set with regards to problem solving.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings