Administrator - Apprentice Training
- Glaisdale Pkwy, Nottingham NG8, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Ltd.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions provides the aftermarket and workshops worldwide with a complete range of diagnostic and repair shop equipment and a wide range of spare parts for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Its product portfolio includes products made as Bosch original equipment, as well as aftermarket products and services developed and manufactured in-house. In its “Automotive Service Solutions” operations, Bosch supplies testing and repair-shop technology, diagnostic software, service training and information services.
In it's Automotive Aftermarket division, Bosch employs more than 17,000 associates in 150 countries.
- Liaise with and support all stakeholders to ensure quality Assurance is maintained across all apprentice programmes, this includes completing audits of government funded documentation
- Support the submission of Government funded contract data via Maytas by accurate data input of starts, reviews, achievers, early leavers, certification and in-line with Government Funding Rules and across national contracts
- Maintain block reports from all programmes and send out to the relevant clients
- Liaising with agencies and clients in relation to the bookings of learner and staff hotel accommodation requirements
- Assist with the organisation of the Apprentice of the Year, Graduation events and team meetings
- Supporting with day to day requests from the operational team
- Supporting the Senior Administrator with purchasing and invoice requests
- Support with sub contract provision where required
- Support any other general administration and office procedures
- A good level of education, including English and Maths to a minimum of grade C at GCSE
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS applications
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), including a confident telephone manner are essential
- Must be able to prioritise own workload and meet target deadlines
- Direct experience of Government funded apprentice training programmes is desirable, but not essential
Your future career offers you:
Competitive salary and pension, flexible worktime options, employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities, urban infrastructures, on-site parking and access to local public transport, catering facilities, room for creativity and many opportunities for personal and professional development