Data Security Trainee
- Cotswold Way, United Kingdom
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
- Maintaining the Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Assisting with internal audits to ensure compliance with operational & legal regulations.
- Preparing and implementing awareness campaigns within the business.
- Processing data security enquiries.
- Project involvement as required by the Data Security Officer (including GDPR).
- Minimum degree level in IT or data security related subject.
- Knowledge of security related industry regulations, standards and best practices.
- Work to deadlines and be flexible • Self-motivated and can work well as part of a team.
- Passionate about technology, security and protecting the business.
- Ability to communicate confidently and build relationships at all levels.