Software Engineer _ PLC
- Marthahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, in
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions India Pvt Ltd
- B.E./ B. Tech in E&C, E&E, EEE with 2-4 yrs experience in Industrial automation
Roles and Responsibilities:
Able to manage the complete development of function block
Developing and testing of function blocks for PLC and Drives.
Responsibilities will include requirements analysis, coding, system testing, build/release management, technical documentation and technical support.
Evaluate multiple architecture and design options to ensure our applications are scalable, responsive and secure.
Able to communicate transparent and be honest in all communications.
Required skill set:
- 2-4 years of work experience in industrial Automation domain.
- Very good experience in Siemens, Allen Bradley, Beckhoff and B&R PLC programming
- Good working knowledge in Motion Controller, Servo Drives, VFD and Hydraulics
- Knowledge on industrial communication protocols Profibus, ProfiNet
SERCOS is preferred.
- Very good knowledge of software engineering processes.
- Proactive, Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of German Language or work experience with German customers is an added advantage.
- Open to learn new tools and technologies on the job.
- Cooperative and collaborative approach.
- Structured approach towards problem solving.
- Active Customer co-ordination and Technical interaction.
BE with 2 to 4 years of experience