Quality Engineer for Products and Processes
- Str. Robert Bosch, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big
- Develop of quality concepts for new and existing products
- Self-dependent planning and carrying out of product audits as well as release of the production equipments
- Preventive high-quality work in the product development process (Quality Gates).
- Support and release of initial samples (PPAP process)
- Introduce and monitor quality processes and develop the quality management-system
- Cooperation and exchange of know-how with our lead plants in Germany, France and Hungary
What distinguishes you
- Degree in technical study
- Preferably knowledge of quality methods, e.g. 8D, 5Why, FMEA, CP and of technical statistics
- IT knowledge: MS-Office, SAP as occasional user
- Language skills English: good
- Beneficial are additional skills in German, Hungarian or French
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate
- Self-dependent, structured, analytic operation