Production Lead Supervisor
- Celaya, Celaya, Guanajuato, mx
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
· Conducts meetings with floor personnel as well as with production supervisors to ensure work is properly delegated and deadlines are met.
· Maintains the ability to prioritize projects and ensure they remain on schedule.
· Supports and strives towards safety in all facets of the manufacturing facility.
· Coordinates all activities necessary to fulfill the production schedule by line per shift, taking care about product quality requirements as per control plan.
Manufactures products by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work flow.
· Responsible to lead operations personnel thru leadership tools (Coaching, mentoring, guiding, etc.)
· Supports deployment of 14 Q-Basics
· Supports in the headcount planning
· Managing of HC resources and administration.
· Review and ensure that the production line reaches the required level of production and quality on daily basis.
· Ensure process confirmation is conducted within operations personnel.
· Assure communication among shifts and a proper overlapping between shift-change.
· Ensure that assigned personnel has the training and certifications according the CPtM.
· Plan, approve the overtime as well as the adjustment sheets and run various reports related assistance SAP-P59.
· Weekly verification authorized headcount against the current and determines further action.
· Provide and support Bosch Production System, CIP, Policy Deployment and team work.
· Continuously improve quality, cost, productivity, up time of machinery, turnover, absenteeism
· Communicate plant goals, policies, information to manufacturing personnel.
· Support manufacturing personnel in communication with Plant organization.
· Promote and support Safety, Quality and Environment Plant goals.
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources.
· Assure TCT is on target.
· Ensure monitor inventories (simulated) in SAP to avoid “enter batch” (discrepancies in PSA).
· Prepare and lead the Daily Management meeting,
· Ensure LPA’s are conducted.
· Ensure on time respond on product audits deviations.
· Look over the plan of activities of the day with production supervisors.
· Ensure monitor of BPS programs (Standardized Work, Leveling, 5s, Kanban, FIFO)
· Quality tools (Maturity assessment, Quality Gates, Problem solving techniques) are effectively used.
· Supports Tachinbo practices
· SAP P72 System production
· SAP P59 for Manufacturing Personnel administration
· Heijunka and DPI follow up
· Production Monitoring report
· Consumption Control follow up
Supports releasing material on Hold.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.