Finished Goods Planner
- Celaya, Celaya, Guanajuato, mx
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Responsible for finished goods planning activities ensuring customer requirements using the customer planning and SAP Systems, determining the shipping and production schedules. Responsible for avoiding customer production shortages and downtime. Controlling obsoletes through optimum levels of inventory. Responsible for customer service and communication ensuring covering demand of new products. Avoid additional transportation costs. Direct customer contact point all driven to achieve department and Business Unit goals as per Key Performance Indicators using Bosch Production System Tools, 5s and Continuous Improvement Processes.
1. Control all resources to cover the customer demand on time and with the correct quantity to include follow up on requirements and coordination with Business Units and the raw material planners. Direct customer contact point. Creation and follow up on the weekly/daily production schedule, to avoid customer’s shortages and down time. Keep the finished good inventory at optimal levels (TCT Goals). Control and avoid finished good obsolescence. Coordinate shipment of products according to customer requirements, avoiding premium freight. Improve to and maintain a 100% performance delivery rating.
Provide support to all departments in requiring finished good product. (80%)
2. Define and implement improvement projects in procurement planning area (10%)
3. Identify and realize inventory reduction potentials for JuP1 (5%)
4. Ad-hoc tasks (5%)
- Bachelor's Degree or Engineering required
- English (Advanced)
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate- Advanced)
- Availability to move to Juarez for at least 6 months for training
- SAP knowledge (Preferred)
- Knowledge on Business warehouse (Preferred)
- Tableau Knowledge (Preferred)
- Team work
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.