Full-Stack Developer Infrastructure Development for Automated Driving
- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, 74232 Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- You will design, build and sustain the system integration framework for Highly-Automated Driving.
- You work together in an agile team to enable the future of Fully-Automated Driving.
- You will engage in full-stack development with modern technologies.
- You will develop cyber-physical systems using big data solutions such as distributed streaming platforms.
- Personality: You are open-minded and proactive as well as enthusiastic for modern software development.
- Experience and Know-how: You have experience in systems programming (e.g. C++) and big data (e.g. Apache Kafka, Spark) as well as scripting knowledge (e.g. Python, bash).
- Languages: You are proficient in written and spoken English.
- Education: You have an academic degree in the domain of IT, natural sciences or a comparable field.
Need support during your application?
Katharina Seward (Human Resources)
+49 7062 911 8200
Need further information about the job?
Fabian Körner (Functional Department)
+49 7062 911 2476