Accounting Intern (Winter 2018)
- 130 Perinton Pkwy, Fairport, NY 14450, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Bosch is a global and highly diverse organization recognized as reputable organization and a leader in several industries. Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations for monthly general ledger close.
- Support Accounting and Accounts Receivables departments with misc monthly tasks.
- Other project work as determined.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in accounting, finance or a business-related field
- A minimum 3.0 GPA
Knowledge of MS Office. SAP and GetPaid is a plus but not required
Strong attention to detail
Ability to manage and perform special projects
Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
Communicate professionally with all levels of staff and departments
The incumbent should be a team player, high-energy, creative and enthusiastic
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.