E‐BIKE TECHNICAL PRODUCT SPECIALIST - Texas Region
- 1234 Remote Road Austin TX, Austin, TX, us
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
E‐BIKE TECHNICAL PRODUCT SPECIALIST:
Texas Region (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas) (REMOTE OFFICE)
Bosch eBike Systems, the current market leader for pedal-assist electric bike (eBike) drive train components in Europe, is growing quickly in North America as more bicycle dealers sell eBikes "epowered by Bosch."
- Providing technical support for dealers and support their promotional activities(e.g. road shows, dealer days) within a defined territory (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas)
- Responsible as local technical manager for all technical support, including technical training programs for bike manufacturers (e.g. train the trainer) within a defined territory (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas).
- Organizing and conduction of dealer clinics in close collaboration with the service partners and potential OEMs (bike manufacturers) within a defined territory (Oregon, Washington State, Idaho).
- Support, develop, expand and improve the customer service concept (e.g. hotline support, training concept) for the Bosch eBike System, taking into account customer service requirements specific to the North American market.
- Reporting information concerning North America dealer and competition landscape, product and customer requirements (e.g. OE, IBD, end-users), including global market, customer demand, product, competitor trends, and information about specific North American regulations.
- Presentations to IBDs, Consumers and OEMs in the bicycle industry.
Travel Expectation: 75%
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in the Bicycle industry (retail, manufacturing or OEM) in either a Training, Sales/Marketing, OE Demo Driver or Bicycle Mechanic role.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in training bicycle dealers (conducting dealer clinics) and/or experience as a bicycle dealer is helpful.
- MS Office experience including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Mechanical degree from UBI or BBI is a plus.
- Strong group presentation and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)