- 4421 N Hwy 81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Manufacturing Engineer in MOE2 Final Assembly group. Responsibilities include:
- Various manufacturing processes within T93 Final Assembly (glue stamping, DSH assembly, curing, potting, etc.).
- Shared responsibilies for wire bonding processes across all Final Assembly products.
- Analyze failure data to identify and solve highest potential improvement projects (output, downtime, scrap, etc.).
- Responsible for supporting multi-metric, OEE, and downtime projects for Final Assembly equipment.
- B.S. in Engineering or related technical field (Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics preferred)
- 1-2 years experience
- Basic understanding of machine control systems.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and team oriented skills are required.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)