- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
1. Design and maintain material handling systems to optimize operator efficiency and effective use of floor space.
2. Create/maintain work standards for physical logistics functions utilizing industrial engineering principles.
3. Design, document, and implement warehouse layouts for future products and business plan changes.
4. Support new product launches with component and finished good material movement strategies
5. Lead and support System Continuous Improvement Project (CIP) activities and Goal Deployment objectives.
6. Lead and collaborate with cross-departmental teams to manage projects and contractors to ensure adherence with corporate and plant directives.
7. Business plan lead and support for annual and monthly warehouse finances.
8. Mentoring of Co-ops, interns, 3PL, other associates for development of System CIP projects.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience: B.S. degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics Engineering, or related field. Prior Logistics/Materialexperience. Desire previous experience with self-managed teams. 2 - 4 years exp.
Teamwork: Completes varied work assignments, contributes new ideas, and exchanges info. with other areas. Provides functional support and guidance to a work group
Internal/External Customer focus: Disseminates information and resolves problems through contact with customers as well as coordinates efforts with customers to resolve complex problems and unique needs
Responsibility/ Accountability: Implements initiatives and accepts accountability for the completion of work under limited guidance
Impact: Makes decisions within standard guidelines and area of specialty, manages medium to large projects
Development: Takes responsibility and initiative in accomplishing planned development actions
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)