- BOMMANAHALLI, BANGALORE, in
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
The Scrum Master is expected to support individual teams, helping them to optimize their way of working and leading them to become a high performance team.
The Scrum Master will:
- Act as a servant leader to enable the team to achieve the project goals
- Focus on the working methods, tools, and team performance
- Have passion for the process and methods
- Help to identify, escalate, and remove impediments
- Be the scrum process authority, ensuring that the values, principles, and practices are enacted and followed
- Organize and facilitate the agile meetings (planning, review, retrospective, …)
- Be an agent of change for the team and the organization
- Ensure the team is able to work effectively
- Support the team to be self-organizing and more productive
- Ensure a good working environment
- Facilitate the resolution of conflicts in the team
- SCRUM Master. Certification is an added advantage
- Expertise in Agile and SAFe
- Project Communication
- Regular project reporting to all stakeholders
- Requirement Management along with SCRUM team
- Quality assurance and management (planning, tracking, system assessment, FMEA, Audits, Quality gate check)
- Project Risk management (identification, evaluation, measures)
- 5+ years of overall experience
- 3+ years experience working on an agile team, preferably as a scrum master.