Project Operations Leader
- 4421 N Hwy 81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
In North America, the company offers its customers innovative technology combined with best-in-class engineering and manufacturing capabilities. Bosch provides strong engineering expertise in the areas of engine management systems and fuel injection technology. At the Anderson, South Carolina facility, Bosch produces precision automotive components and systems sold to vehicle and powertrain manufacturers worldwide. These include systems and components for the Bosch powertrain solutions (PS), automotive electronics (AE) and car multi-media (CM) divisions.
This position will serve as a Project Operations leader for MOE2.2 ECU assembly lines, includes Component Attach, Wire Bonding, Direct Bonding Cupper and various Final Assembly lines. Primary responsibilities include:
- Planning, coordination and execution of Continuous Improvement Projects.
- Enhance standardized work and process control.
- Support Shop floor management and work with peer Operations Leaders who supervise Group leaders and direct operators.
- Ensuring safety and ergonomics compliance of associates and work place.
- Planning and execution of various projects to meet business KPIs.
- Supporting capacity and headcount planning.
- Lead and mentor improvement activities and problem solving.
- Support proper administration of HR policies.
- Additional responsibilities and projects will be assigned as transition progresses.
Required skills include:
- B.S. In Engineering (i.e. Mechanical/Industrial) or related Technical Field (may consider Business degree with required Technical experience noted below)
- 5+ years manufacturing experience
- 2+ Leadership experience
- Supervisor experience including performance reviews and coaching/counseling.
- Project coordination and leadership experience.
- Planning Guide Line and/or Value Stream Design experience.
- Basic understanding of quality control systems.
- Hands-on experience of improvement projects (System CIPs, Shainin projects, Kaizen activities etc.).
- Basic production system training.
- Basic computer skill for MS-Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
- Problem solving skills.
- Production planning, Inventory control experience.
- SAP-UBK, or equivalent manufacturing resource control system knowledge.
- Being familiar with administration of HR policies.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled. BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)