- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
Responsible for all assigned aspects of the environmental, health and safety program for the Anderson location, including but not limited to:
- Assist in the development, implementation and administration of corporate environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure that federal, state and local safety laws, regulations, codes and rules are observed.
- Drive awareness and culture towards safety excellence in all work areas.
- Monitor activities where accidents could occur, halting any operation or activity that constitutes an imminent hazard to personnel, environment or equipment; Investigate incidents using methodical problem solving techniques to identify root cause.
- Actively lead continual improvement process with Safety Committee to reduce and eliminate workplace hazards and risks.
- Assist in maintaining HSE training programs to satisfy specific regulatory and Bosch requirements, and to improve overall environmental, safety and health performance within the company.
- Examine plans and specifications for new machinery or processes.
- Maintain ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 programs, OSHA log, MSDS, safety programs and conduct required training.
- Participate in internal and external audits of HSE.
- Perform other essential and related duties as may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an EHS specialty (safety/environmental/industrial hygiene/industrial engineer) field.
- 3+ years experience working in manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years experience working with Federal/State Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- 3+ years experience working with Environmental and/or Safety & Health Management Systems (ISO14001; OHSAS18001).
- CSP, CHMM or CIH Certification / or willingness to obtain a certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects successfully.
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Emergency Response Planning.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)