AT1 Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
Priority will be given to current temporary and contract workers.
- Performs a variety of functions involved with material handling, packaging, applying correct labels, confirming part identity by comparing details, receiving, assembling and storage of parts, materials and products.
- Functions may include preparing parts/materials for shipment, pack material, verifying materials and quantities, maintaining inventory, verifying stock counts, moving parts and materials to proper areas.
- Operates a variety of motorized and hand powered material handling and semi-automated/automated packaging equipment as well as scales, postage meters, conveyor systems.
- Performs work from printed work order copies as well as various other written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to use computer terminals.
- Maintains a variety of records pertaining to shipping, receiving, unloading trucks.
- Other duties as required. May be required to work in various subsystems/department.
- High School Diploma or GED required; some college preferred.
- 3+ years of related warehouse experience preferred.
- Prior & recent forklift (reach truck or order picker) experience prefered.
- Problem solving and computer skills required; general understanding of MS Word and
- Position requires use of arithmetic, reading, writing, and some measuring equipment.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and acceptable attendance.
- Must be willing to working within various different warehouse sub systems and shifts as required.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to quality required.
- SAP and or Red Prarie/DLX experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays as required by business needs.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship. Not eligible for VA/VN assignment.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled