Professional Internship: Design Engineer for Heat Pump Appliances (M/F)
- Estrada Nacional N16, Km 3.7, Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Bosch is represented in Portugal by three divisions of the Group. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations we develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
In Lisbon is located our headquarters where a specialized team works in the areas of sales, commercial and marketing and shared services of Human Resources for all Europe.
Bosch Thermotechnology SA belongs to the business unit Energy and building technology and works every day to bring more technology, innovation and quality to the homes of the future.
About 1,300 employees are responsible for the development, production and marketing of water heating solutions that ensure the necessary comfort to people worldwide. The foundation of its business success lies in its highly specialized team, innovation and the technological knowledge breakthrough which make its European leader in water heaters market.
- Develop mechanical construction concepts for heat pumps components and assemblies;
- Produce solid models of parts (3D) and ensure product assemblies;
- Generate engineering drawings (2D) for all product components;
- Perform mechanical simulations for product assemblies and components;
- Support in testing and building test setups;
- Quality improvement and optimization of existing heat pump products range.
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in english;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project);
- Experience in CAD 3D systems, preferably using CAD 3D Unigraphics and Teamcenter;
- Ability to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions;
- Results-oriented and proactive attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Problem-solving mindset;
- Ability to work in a cross-site project team environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure to accomplish the project targets.
Please attach your CV.