Human Resources Office Administrator (Part-Time)
- 90 Boroline Rd, Allendale, NJ 07401, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Packaging Technology Inc.
Bosch Packaging Technology specializes in the pharmaceutical industry. Complete packaging solutions are provided for parenteral drugs, ophthalmics, animal health products, vitamins, and nutritional supplements. Products include vial, capsule, syringe, and powder filling; isolation technology, and cartoning.
The Packaging Technology division is one of the leading suppliers in the field of process and Packaging Technology. We develop and produce holistic systems for the pharmaceutical, food and confectionery industries in over 15 countries. Are you ready to shape the current changes with us? Do you want to contribute to people’s nutrition and health, and thereby enhancing the quality of life.
This is a Part-Time Human Resources Administrator position handling Human Resources responsibility for the site.
- Providing a value added service by engaging with Key Stakeholders
- Effectively delivering people policies and processes (performance management, absence management and disciplinary) through coaching and building capabilities of managers.
- Coordinate recruitment and onboarding activities for new and replacement positions
- Day to day responsibility for providing guidance, advice, coaching and hands-on support for managers and employees
- Coordinate all payroll and HR information with Minneapolis site (PANP). Submit timesheets and attendance notifications to PANP for payroll processing
- Actively supporting the implementation of regular employee engagement initiatives / company meetings and events
- Supporting with people-related transformation and change initiatives
- Responsibility for any HR administration duties
- Support with travel visas, Maintain legal file and ensure legal document log is kept up to date
- Bosch travel VISA Credit card and P-Card administrator
- Assist the senior leadership team as needed
- At minimum, must currently be working toward a Human Resources degree and have at least 2+ years of HR Generalist work experience OR 3+ years of overall Human Resources experience
- Engineering/Sales/Manufacturing industry experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, goal driven individual
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Have a hands-on approach while being able to flexibly adapt to changing priorities
- Experience of coaching others would be an advantage
- Change management experience would be an advantage
- IT literate with good proficiency in Microsoft Office
- SAP or other HR/payroll system experience is an advantage
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.