Full stack developer for sensor-based applications
- Gerhard-Kindler-Straße 9, 72770 Kusterdingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sensortec GmbH
Bosch Sensortec GmbH develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
The Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: Develop, integrate, and optimize exciting embedded software solutions for our MEMS-based sensors and systems
- Reliable implementation: Be part of a team which is responsible for the full SW stack and delivery package including documentation, example code, tutorials and demonstrators
- Think holistically and provide excellent results which satisfy our customers
- Take responsibility and present the application during international customers visits
- Conscientious coordination: Be a creative member of one of our agile teams
- Share knowledge and conduct internal trainings
- Personality: Customer-orientated, keen to create something new as part of an international team, flexibility and willingness to travel
- Working Practice: Analytical, structured and result-orientated
- Experience and Knowledge: At least 3 years of experience in embedded SW development – covering most layers from hardware interfaces up to Java or browser-based applications. Basic understanding of digital signal processing including numerical methods is mandatory
- Education: Technical degree (M.Sc./Dipl.) in the area of computer science and electrical engineering. If lower degree (B.Sc.) at least 6 years practical experience
- Languages: Proficient English language skills (C1)
Need support during your application?
Daniela Schiffer (Human Resources)
+49 7121 35-35817
Need further information about the job?
Rudolf Bichler (Functional Department)
+49 7121 35-39025