Key Account Manager "KAM"
- IL-50, Chicago, IL, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
Bosch Security Systems is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems. Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the major aim. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range.
In North America, Bosch Security Systems works closely with an extensive network of dealers and integrators to design dependable solutions for the market. Bosch products are designed to work together to maximize facility control, better mitigate risks and make systems easy to use and manage. The company’s broad portfolio of products and systems are used by retail stores, government agencies, hospitals, critical infrastructure facilities, and in many other residential, commercial and industrial environments throughout the region.
Bosch is committed to upholding the highest standards for service. Our goal is total customer satisfaction through products, service and support.
In this role, you will maintain and expand relationships with strategically important accounts. The KAM is responsible for achieving a sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives for national and/or global partners of Bosch Security Systems. You will promote the entire range of Bosch products, while leading the account planning process, ensuring that customer needs and expectations are clearly defined and met.
This position supports customers across the US, and therefore requires extensive travel.
You will enjoy the excitement of establishing productive, professional relationships with corporate and field personnel for assigned accounts. You will meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives. Identify and communicate the involvement of necessary Bosch resources to achieve account objectives and meet customer expectations, including: Bosch management, sales (direct and manufacturers representatives), business development, technical support, customer service.
To be successful in this position, you will proactively lead the joint company key account planning process that establishes mutual performance objectives, financial targets, marketing/promotional activities and critical milestones for the successful growth of the organizations.
Because you value a collaborative sales environment, you will coordinate with district, regional, national and/or global resources to achieve identified strategic account objectives.
- You are excited to utilize your 10+ years of industry experience. A minimum of 7 years of experience in Technical Sales, calling on Director and VP levels within an organization is required for our Key Account Manager role.
- Sales experience in the Security Market is a plus.
- You enjoy applying your excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
- You are entrepreneurial and highly innovative, with the ability to conceptualize and implement strategic market/product planning and with good follow-up and integrative abilities.
- A strong team player is required with the resourcefulness and self-confidence to drive the product business.
- This position requires significant (60-75%) travel, primarily in the mid-west region / North America and also some international.
REGION: ND/SD/MN/NE/IA/WI/IL/MO/KS/OK/TX - Ideally you reside in the Chicago area for convenience of travel throughout the territory.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)