AT1 Lead Associate - 2nd Shift
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
This person is responsible for the outbound order picking and inbound receiving put-away operations for a single subsystem/department
- Ensure that inbound and outbound volumes meet targets.
- Ensure that all associates complete tasks according to job standards.
- Maintain overall responsibility for performance of second shift operations within individual department, directing daily activities, providing coaching and feedback to associates, as well as monitoring performance of associates
- Will be responsible to escalate operational issues to Team Lead
- Ability to work with computer systems and direct staff activities based on understanding of reports and information.
- Uses problem solving skills to eliminate deviations so that department operations flow smoothly
- Ability to update and maintain information in standard computer software packages (e.g. Excel, Access, Word).
- Ensure that activities are completed overnight for individual department that are essential for first shift the next morning.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Some college preferred.
- 2-3+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics, warehouse operations or related field required.
- 1+ years of supervisory/leadership experience required.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse management systems required; Red Prairie preferred.
- Forklift experience strongly preferred.
- Should possess skills to drive results, handle change-management, and achieve/exceed targets and goals.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able and willing to work 2nd shift / 3:30pm – 12:00pm Monday – Friday. OT and Saturdays as required.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship. Not eligible for VA/VN assignment.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled