Data Access Analyst
- Cto. Guillermo Gonzalez Camarena 333, Santa Fe, CDMX, CDMX, mx
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Support in the implementation and execution of the Central Directive 05106 -Access and Identity Management (AIM), protecting sensitive and critical data to avoid any major disturbance on business processes besides detecting, controlling and manage access risks.
Responsible for how users within an organization are given an identity, saving critical authorizations and systems from unauthorized access. The support would include to SAP systems and applications connected to IdM tool.
The analyst will work closely with Application Owners, Master of Roles, Key users, SAP developers and other AIM analysts.
The position is liable for ensuring that customer requests for access is completed in a timely manner, participation in project meetings and will perform ticket management.
Technical skills and Experience:
- Strong Office package skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Awareness on authorizations risks.
- Experience with ERPs
- Desirable knowladge of role analysis.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience giving customer support.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Intermediate English language skills
- Bachelors degree required in Informatics or similar.
- Analytic and strategic thinking
- Problem solving
- Quality of work
- Attention to detail
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.