Automotive Project Security Manager
- 3021 Miller Road, Ann Arbor, MI, us
- Legal Entity: ETAS Inc.
At ESCRYPT, we believe that security and privacy are important, no matter the size of the device. We are passionate about bringing security and peace of mind to an increasingly connected and data-driven world. We use our breadth and depth of experience and our combined abilities to give our customers the edge they need against ever-evolving threats. The autonomous car is upon us. Cars connect to everything — each other, traffic lights, smartphones, your favorite music streaming service, you name it. Ever wonder how those automotive systems and their data are protected? We do. Our technology is helping keep your data secure and out of the wrong hands. From the smallest micro-controllers to cloud-based infrastructure, we build solutions that let our customers sleep well at night. From the US Department of Transportation to car manufacturers and innovative local startups, our customers do exciting things and we want to help them reach their goals without sacrificing security.
A well-qualified Project Security Manager will provide dedicated consulting support to customers in the areas concerning embedded and automotive cyber security.
The Project Security Manager activities include, but are not limited to:
- Primary customer interface and security advocate between Tier 1 Suppliers and automotive OEMs for all security related topics.
- Represent ESCRYPT as a dedicated on-site security expert that actively engages the local customer to address/resolve various security issues.
- Translate technical assessments and security requirements into clear and applicable advice for developers and managers alike.
- Develop tailored ECU and System of Systems security work products such as a Threat and Risk Analysis (TRA) and Security Concept.
- Conduct customer trainings within the automotive security domain.
- Focus on security solutions beyond project boundaries and work with customers to realize these objectives.
- Actively support sales initiatives via web-based meetings or with limited travel.
- Actively support marketing opportunities by participating in conferences, technical expos, etc.
- Strive to continually and proactively improve and achieve the best for our customers across North America as well as for ESCRYPT globally.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Exhibit a strong professional attitude and comfortable interacting with customers in challenging situations.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Information Assurance.
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Project Engineer.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in the Automotive industry.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in the Cyber Security domain.
- Masters in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security is preferred.
- Experience working in applied Cyber Security specifically focused on Embedded Security.
- Recognized by clients, managers and peers as collaborative, analytical and perseverant.
- Project security management experience with a strong technical focus.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce EOE/Protected Veterans/Disabled.