Sales District Manager ("SDM")
- NJ-17, Allendale, NJ, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
Bosch Security Systems is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems. Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the major aim. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range.
In North America, Bosch Security Systems works closely with an extensive network of dealers and integrators to design dependable solutions for the market. Bosch products are designed to work together to maximize facility control, better mitigate risks and make systems easy to use and manage. The company’s broad portfolio of products and systems are used by retail stores, government agencies, hospitals, critical infrastructure facilities, and in many other residential, commercial and industrial environments throughout the region.
Bosch is committed to upholding the highest standards for service. Our goal is total customer satisfaction through products, service and support.
The Sales District Manager ("SDM") role is a remotely based position, and covers the territory comprised of the following states: Northern NJ & NY State (does not include Long Island and Metro NYC, Westchester County)
- Provide necessary support to customers in designated district to achieve assigned district sales goals and maximize total sales while maintaining margin expectations.
- Provide sales support for customers in the form of training assistance, special quotations, project design and specific customer requirements to achieve sales goals.
- Strengthen and enhance specified National Account and Distributor Relationships in the territory at district level.
- Assist in new product business expansion by identifying opportunities and working with internal departments to support these efforts.
- Develop short and long term business plans to develop, maintain and grow sales within the district.
- Identify , contact and call on A&E level, end-user and local dealers to create opportunities for Bosch sales.
- Provide same or next day response for customer issues.‚ Promote Bosch products; train on the benefits of such solutions through events: road shows, trade shows, customer directed training and other programs.
- Provide sales, customer information, projects and trends to the various Bosch departments through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
This position requires 50-70% travel, primarily within the territory, and requires that the individual reside within the district they represent, with Northern NJ as the preferred location:
Northern NJ & NY State (does not include Long Island and Metro NYC, Westchester County)
A Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing is preferred. You bring a minimum of 5 years of industry experience, preferably with a manufacturer. Industry affiliations and certification is a plus.
A minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience, calling on end-users, dealers and A&E type customers.
Strong IP network knowledge, preferably product and sales experience.
Strong communication skills, solid industry and product specific knowledge, plus the ability to successfully generate and close business are essential for success.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)