Testing Engineer - PS/ENG-IN2 Laboratory
- Post Box 3000, Hosur Road, Adugodi, Bangalore, Karnataka, in
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the
flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in
the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a
benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several
laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
- To understand the test requirements & execute the tests based on specification.
- To understand the new test requirements from development team & create customised test bench specifications.
- Lead engineer for the coordination, building & fulfilment of new test benches.
- Lead engineer for the coordination, building & fulfilment of new fixtures.
- Responsible for 1st level review of test data & data management.
- To understand the technical cause of test bench breakdown, coordinate with suppliers for rectification & document 8D's or failure analysis.
- Responsible for software management of all testing activities in the lab.
BE - Mechanical or Mechatronics
2-3 years of experience
- Product testing (including documentation) according to Product Engineering Methodology
- Interactions with suppliers of test bench.
- Interactions with manufacturing departments & sample shop
- Interaction with development & validation team for functional and reliability test on product
- Creation of testing report, specifications and technical documentation
- Interaction with lead testing dept world wide
- Planning & tracking of testing phases and work package.
- Prepare and Participate in 5S, lab audits and updations of safety relavant topics