- 855 Camp Creek Parkway, Atlanta, GA, us
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year. Welcome to Bosch.
- Analyze and support the design of the value stream, including capability, capacity, throughput, work flow and logistics (e.g., critical path, lead-time, transportation, factory layout)
- Research, design, develop, improve, and implement processes as directed to enhance schedule performance, lower cost, and improve quality, through the application of lean concepts for distribution operations
- Develop models, data bases and spreadsheets to analyze data for management (e.g., costs, quality, productivity), and provide summary analysis and metrics as directed by higher level employee.
- Collect and analyze KPI information; develop and update dashboards to provide overall picture of NA operational results across multiple sites
- Implement innovative ways of sharing and visualizing information across a multi-national team
- Support tracking of project activities and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Review and identify improvement projects at warehouse sites, perform payback analysis, ensure projects achieve desired results
- Travel to warehousing locations (TX, TN, CA, SC & Canada) up to 25%.
*Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable. Position is ineligible for VA/VN assignment.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, or Logistics
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience working in a business environment involving data analysis is required
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience working with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP and Tableau preferred
- Bachelor's in Engineering or Logistics preferred
- Experience with Pivot Tables & V look-ups highly desired
- Prior experience with Lean Warehousing, Value Stream Mapping, FMEA or Business Intelligence analytics is desired
- Strong organizational, problem solving and project management skills
- Strong data-driven analytical capabilities
- Flexibility to work on multiple work streams, prioritizing based on critical business needs
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.