Research Engineer Perception and Vision
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You work with a strong research team on (manipulation) Robotics applications.
- Take responsibility: You responsibly identify and implement latest Machine Learning algorithms for perception and/or environment dynamics prediction.
- Experience cooperation: You collaborate closely with our internal Robotics and Machine Learning research teams.
- Structured evaluation: You transfer latest results from academic research into applications and ensure highest quality implementations.
- Personality: team player and motivated to work in a research team
- Working Practice: analytical and structured
- Experience: proven experience in implementing and using state-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms with particular focus on (robot) perception, in software development (Python and C++), with perception in Robotics applications and with Deep Learning and modern Machine Learning tools is a plus
- Education: excellent Master degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Electrical Engineering
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Mathias Bürger (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 11487