UX Designer (m/f) in Bosch eBike Systems
- Tübinger Str. 123, 72762 Reutlingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You will be responsible to translate user needs into a meaningful and captivating experience.
- Help shape the future: You help to create the visual design for our bike related apps, websites and other digital user touch points.
- Take responsibility: You bring in all your skills and ideas to maximize our overall user experience.
- Experience cooperation: You work with our team of product owners, UX strategists, developers and other team members and contribute actively in delivering our user centered solutions.
- Networked communication: You exchange yourself across our different sites with other UX designers and help to improve our UX workflow.
- Structured evaluation: You take part in conducting user interviews, user testings and you have a up to date UX toolset.
- Personality: To be successful in this role, you will need to draw on your technical knowledge, organizational skills, problem solving skills, interpersonal skills, common sense and sense of humor.
- Working Practice: You have an excellent online portfolio showcasing visual design work for mobiles, desktop or touch devices.
- Experience and Knowledge: You are experienced with UX Product Design (user flows), UI Design and interactive prototypes.
- Qualifications: You are familiar with state of the art UX tools like sketch, Adobe XD or figma and prototyping tools like Principle, Flinto or Invision.
- Languages: good competence in spoken and written English. German language skills are a plus.
- Education: completed University degree in Graphic or Visual Design or comparable / similar qualifications
Need support during your application?
Yvonne Hölz (Human Resources)
+49 7121 356909
Need further information about the job?
Andreas Gahlert (Functional Department)
+49 160 99114776