Systems Engineer - Advanced Development (REF23069I)
- 15000 N Haggerty Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Steering LLC
As one of the world's leading automotive steering suppliers, Robert Bosch Automotive Steering LLC is growing in the market and must continue to innovate and develop new products to meet customer needs. Our engineering, technical purchasing, and sales teams are located in our Plymouth, MI office fully supporting regional customers and providing local support for global projects. The production facilities in Florence, KY and Queretaro, MX manufacture and administer products for the NAFTA region.
Bosch is working on solutions in the field of automated and autonomous driving which has high demands on architecture and steering system. Coupled with this is the need for new functionalities like Steer-by-Wire that need to be both simulative, and prototypically developed and implemented.
For our advanced development team, we are looking for excellent candidates with expertise in delivering strategic initiatives across internal and external sources and who are eager to develop these new systems correctly from the start through implementation and proper alignment with business needs.
Indefinite U.S. work autorized individuals only. Future visa sponsorship for work autorization not available.
- System development for new steering systems like Steer-by-Wire or for use cases like autonomous driving
- Identify new steering solutions and develop concepts together with internal departments and customers
- Planning and coordination of advanced development projects from the first idea until first prototypes
- Interface to internal departments and customer
- Requirements analysis and development during concept phase
- Support safety analysis and concept development
- Domestic & international travel to customer sites and Bosch sites is required
- BS / MS / Ph.D. in mechatronics, computer science, electrical engineering, technical computer science, automotive engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience in steering systems or vehicle dynamics
- Experience in program management
- Knowledge of ISO26262
- Knowledge of requirements management
- High flexibility and Team-player attitude
- Independent and responsible working style, communication skills, also in international and cross divisional working field
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Diabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)