Internship in the field research and development of reliable semiconductor packages
- Tübinger Str. 123, 72762 Reutlingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Join our team and take part in research and development of reliable semiconductor packages.
- Conscientious coordination: Mechanical characterization of structural components.
- Take responsibility: Microstructural analyses and 3D modeling of complex structures.
- Reliable implementation: Thermomechanical simulations of semiconductor packages and besides sensitivity analyses.
- Character: creative and self-motivated
- Working Practice: structured and independent
- Experience and Knowledge: good knowledge of continuum mechanics, experience with Ansys Workbench
- Enthusiasm: interest in research by means of FEM simulations and experimental analyses
- Language: good knowledge of German and English
- Education: field of studies in mechanical engineering, material science or related engineering discipline
Start: December 2018 or according to prior agreement
Length of this internship: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach your motivation letter, CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Goran Pecanac (Business Department)
+49 7121 35 38208