Data Operations Engineer
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: You manage, organize and test fault-tolerant data pipelines that integrate large amounts of data from many diverse storage systems.
- Observe, and think ahead: You stay current with the latest research and technology and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise.
- Take responsibility: You drive the release cycle of our internal data products, utilizing automation to ensure high quality code and accelerate the pace of development.
- Experience cooperation: You collaborate with data scientists and engineers to deploy new machine learning and deep learning models into complex and mission critical production systems.
- Structured evaluation: You select the right tools for the job and make it work in production.
- Structured observation: You promote a culture of self-serve data analytics by minimizing technical barriers to data access and understanding.
- Personality: positive technology and customer intuition
- Working Practice: minimum of 2 years’ industry experience building automated tests for complex software systems
- Experience and Knowledge: experience with building and utilizing APIs in production environments, with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ and with distributed computing frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Spark)
- Qualifications: very strong Linux skills with a passion for automating everything. Strong programming skills in a variety of languages (e.g. python, bash, java, scala). In depth understanding of relational database systems (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, MS SQLServer)
- Enthusiasm: willingness to roll up the sleeves to overcome existing and upcoming road blocks. Travel time might amount 10 % of worktime.
- Languages: fluent in German and English
- Education: excellent PhD or Master degree in computer science or similar technical fields
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Thomas Geiler (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 48339