Data Operations Engineer
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: You manage, organize and test fault-tolerant data pipelines that integrate large amounts of data from many diverse storage systems.
- Observe, and think ahead: You stay current with the latest research and technology and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise.
- Take responsibility: You drive the release cycle of our internal data products, utilizing automation to ensure high quality code and accelerate the pace of development.
- Experience cooperation: You collaborate with data scientists and engineers to deploy new machine learning and deep learning models into complex and mission critical production systems.
- Structured evaluation: You select the right tools for the job and make it work in production.
- Structured observation: You promote a culture of self-serve data analytics by minimizing technical barriers to data access and understanding.
- Personality: positive technology and customer intuition
- Working Practice: minimum of 2 years’ industry experience building automated tests for complex software systems
- Experience and Knowledge: experience with building and utilizing APIs in production environments, with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ and with distributed computing frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Spark)
- Qualifications: very strong Linux skills with a passion for automating everything. Strong programming skills in a variety of languages (e.g. python, bash, java, scala). In depth understanding of relational database systems (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, MS SQLServer)
- Enthusiasm: willingness to roll up the sleeves to overcome existing and upcoming road blocks. Travel time might amount 10 % of worktime.
- Languages: fluent in German and English
- Education: excellent PhD or Master degree in computer science or similar technical fields
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Respository or code sample).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Thomas Geiler (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 48339