Automotive Account Manager - Security Solutions
- 3021 Miller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
- Legal Entity: ETAS Inc.
The ETAS Group is a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. Our product range includes development and diagnostic tools covering the entire lifecycle of electronic control units (ECU). The ETAS Group provides comprehensive and integrated tools and tool solutions for the development and service of automotive ECU's. The ETAS Group maintains offices in 14 locations around the globe.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Security Solutions Account Manager will support automotive sales & marketing activities for Escrypt by ETAS Inc. ( www.escrypt.com ).
- Coordinate with Escrypt management, Escrypt Germany, and ETAS North America sales.
- Consultative Sales within the Embedded Automotive SW and Electronics arena with microcontroller / microprocessor emphasis.
- Identify, establish, and grow additional value-added solutions and services across our customer base within assigned automotive accounts.
- Consulting involving testing and development of embedded sofware products
- Lead sales promotional activities.
- Support sales tracking, reporting, quotations, invoicing, and administrative processes.
- Support marketing events
- Must possess a minimum of 3+ years of sales experience selling Technical Engineering Services or Software Solutions.
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience selling to Tier One companies in the Automotive Industry.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge or background in software or encryption desired.
- Should possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor Degree with engineering or computer science focus
- Experience coordinating across internal / external sales and engineering teams.
- Ideally this person will be a strategic thinker with contract negotiation skills and the ability to assess market opportunities while effectively developing and leading organization sales / product strategy.
ETAS is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected, Veteran/Disabled.