Professional Internship: DevOps (M/F)
- Estrada Nacional 16, km 3.7, Aveiro, Aveiro, pt
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Bosch is represented in Portugal by three divisions of the Group. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations we develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
In Lisbon is located our headquarters where a specialized team works in the areas of sales, commercial and marketing and shared services of Human Resources for all Europe.
Bosch Thermotechnology SA belongs to the business unit Energy and building technology and works every day to bring more technology, innovation and quality to the homes of the future.
About 1,300 employees are responsible for the development, production and marketing of water heating solutions that ensure the necessary comfort to people worldwide. The foundation of its business success lies in its highly specialized team, innovation and the technological knowledge breakthrough which make its European leader in water heaters market.
Integrate a DevOps team working with international development teams, and its processes at Bosch through:
- Support to the development teams with DevOps tasks including:
- Continuous Integration tools and Artifactory;
- Integration and Automation with Container clusters;
- Planning and Automation of release processes;
- Research and propose improvements to CI/CD pipeline;
- Research and propose improvements to Container clusters.
- Academic background in Computer Science or similar;
Familiar with Linux OS and programming languages (including scripting languages such as sh) and software development processes;
Experience/knowledge in Java is highly appreciated;
- Containering Solutions (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Networks knowledge is valued;
- Willingness to learn;
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude;
- Ability to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (mandatory) and German (optional);
- Willingness to work in a cross-site project team environment;
- Willingness to travel.