Business Analyst Reporting
- Gerhard-Kindler-Straße 9, 72770 Kusterdingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sensortec GmbH
Bosch Sensortec GmbH develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
The Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: Development of a Reporting Concept and Reporting Strategy for Bosch Sensortec in alignment with the global Robert Bosch standards
- Structured evaluation: Analyze, identify and document reporting requirements together with key- and end users
- Conscientious coordination: Align business requirements with central and legal requirements
- Think holistically: Identify suitable reporting tools
- Reliable implementation: Implement and test change requests and new requirements
- Take responsibility: Take part in optimizing corresponding business processes
- Experience and Knowledge: Several years of professional experience in reporting or as business analyst with knowledge in SAP BW/BI and SAP CRM
- Working practice: Methodical competence in implementing of business requirements to IT systems
- Qualifications: Experience in visualization of complex data in tools (e.g.Tableau, Qlik) and practical experience with data analyzing tools (e.g. Excel, Access)
- Personality: Independent and quality oriented as well as able to convince and inspire
- Languages: Very good German and English skills both written and spoken
- Education: Completed degree (diploma/master) with a focus in information technology (Computer Science etc.) or similar
Need support during your application?
Tarja Schlaich (Human Resources)