Research Scientist Knowledge Representation/Logic Reasoning
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Analysis of problems in symbolic knowledge representation and logic reasoning for Bosch products and services
- Engineering of algorithms for solving these problems exactly or approximately
- Theoretical analysis of these algorithms
- Implementation and empirical analysis of these algorithms (in collaboration with our research engineers)
- Authoring of research articles for leading conferences and journals
- Collaboration with academia (University of Tübingen, Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems and beyond)
- Doctoral degree in Mathematics or Computer Science
- Strong publication record in artificial intelligence
- Expertise in at least three of the fields: Ontologies, Description Logics, Algorithms and Complexity, Natural Language Processing, Uncertainty in AI
- Solid programming skills, preferably in C++
- Motivation and ability to define an individual research roadmap
- Strong team-playing skills
- Academic writing skills in English required for authoring scholarly articles without supervision
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (HR Department)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Björn Andres (Business Department)
+49 711 811 20747