Research Engineer for Natural Language Processing/Logic Reasoning
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: You work as a research engineer for Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Natural Language Processing, Combinatorial Optimization and Semi-supervised Learning.
- Take responsibility: You are responsible for the implementation and evaluation of state of the art algorithms for natural language processing, machine learning and combinatorial optimization.
- Use your creativity and freedom: You create a clean, efficient, well-tested and well-documented code.
- Reliable implementation: You contribute to social coding projects and research papers.
- Experience cooperation: You take part in technical discussions and creation of new ideas together with your team and other groups' research teams.
- Personality: highly self-motivated
- Working Practice: strong team player
- Experience and Knowledge: wide experience in at least one of the following fields: Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Natural Language Processing, Combinatorial Optimization, Semi-supervised Learning and Integer Linear Programming. Furthermore, you have experience in industrial production-quality software development and maintenance
- Qualifications: excellent programming skills in, e.g., Python, Java or C++ and experience with Linux
- Enthusiasm: interested in advancing the state of the art in Artificial Intelligence methods and motivated to work in an international team
- Languages: strong English skills
- Education: Master in computer science, computational linguistics, data science, mathematics, or related subjects, PhD is a plus
Need support during your application?
Michael Steitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Jannik Strötgen (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 37789