Internship in Social Media and Online Marketing for campaigns
- Junkersstraße 20-24, 73249 Wernau (Neckar), Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Take responsibility: Monitoring of social media activities of Bosch Thermotechnology GmbH.
- Conscientious coordination: Support and assistance to countries and brands in social media topics.
- Vote conscientiously: Preparation of social media editorial plans.
- Holistic implementation: Support online newsletter rollout projects.
- Reliable implementation: Preparation and rollout of central microsite projects.
- Experience cooperation: Cooperation with external service providers and internal departments.
- Character: proactive and creative
- Working Practice: independent and responsible
- Experience and Knowledge: proficient with Microsoft Office tools, experience in Web 2.0 and new media
- Qualification: high affinity to social media topics
- Language: excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Education: field of study communication, marketing or media science, E-Business and/or IT/Information management
Start: February 2019
Length of this internship: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach your motivation letter, CV, transcript of recordsenrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Christina Bartkowiak (Business Department)
+49 7153 306 2307