Big Data Engineer for Predictive Road Condition Services
- Robert-Bosch-Allee, 74232 Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: you implement and operationalize data models and applications for spatio-temporal predictions in the area of automated driving.
- Create something new: you develop and optimize efficient and scalable data workflows and implement high-performance algorithm pipelines in a cloud environment
- Integrated implementation: you manage, combine and integrate data from various sources (weather service provider, connected vehicles, etc.) and compose cloud infrastructure components for the data applications with high throughput.
- Reliable implementation: you arrange the data in a optimized way to provide the quick and effective processing and analysis. You work with automation tools such as Docker and master state of the art development approaches such as Continuous Integration & Continuous Development as well as automated tests.
- Experience cooperation: you develop in an agile work environment, bridging the gap between data scientists and the backend developers.
- Personality: you have excellent communication and cooperation skills and like to take on responsibility.
- Working Method: you like to tackle challenging problems and are able to solve them.
- Experience: you have more than 3 years of working experience with different databases, preferably Big-Data and Data-Warehouse technologies. You are familiar with working in a cloud environment like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services and are proficient with stream processing the design of efficient and robust ETL workflows.
- Know-how: you have advanced software-development skills, especially in python. Java script is a plus.
- Languages: your language skills in English and German are proficient.
- Education: you have successfully completed your studies in the domain of Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related field.
Need support during your application?
Katharina Seward (Human Resources)
+49 7062 911-8200
Need further information about the job?
Erik Lesser (Functional Department)
+49 7062 911-2476