Data Scientist for Predictive Road Condition Services
- Robert-Bosch-Allee, 74232 Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: you support our cross-functional development team to create connected services in the area of automated driving.
- Create something new: you design, implement and operate spatio-temporal data-driven models for road condition prediction in Python.
- Reliable implementation: you work with automation tools such as Docker and master state of the art development approaches such as Continuous Integration & Continuous Development as well as automated tests.
- Think holistically: you specify, implement, test and maintain product requirements considering functional and non-functional specifications.
- Experience cooperation: you work in an on-site agile development team (flextime and mobile working possible).
- Personality: you have excellent communication skills along with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team in an effective manner.
- Working Method: you are motivated to work on challenging problems in an agile environment as well as to implement modular and scalable solutions to address those problems.
- Experience: you have several years of experience in data analytics, machine learning and agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM). You could apply this knowledge in various development projects.
- Know-how: you have advanced software-development skills, you are mastering Python (necessary) and are familiar with Numpy/Pandas (highly recommended) and PySpark (optional). Additionally you have a strong understanding of probabilistic algorithms.
- Languages: your language skills in English and German are proficient.
- Education: you have successfully completed your studies in the domain of Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related field.
Need support during your application?
Katharina Seward (Human Resources)
+49 7062 911 8200
Need further information about the job?
Erik Lesser (Functional Department)
+49 7062 911 2476