- Celaya, Celaya, Guanajuato, mx
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
The Training Manager advises and supports the executives and associates in the allocated area of responsibility in strategic and operative matters.
Facilitates the site training, competence and development strategy by providing the necessary elements and tools and in his/her area of responsibility by the proper follow up with the customers by implementing appropriate measures to close competence gaps.
Ensures the implementation of standards, policies, and processes in his/her area of responsibility.
Focuses on early involvement with department head in his/her area of responsibility to align training and strategy to support the operation to work on top competencies.
Responsible to coordinate the process of Competence Management (CptM) and Operators Certifications, including trainings, organizational measures, etc. and their effectiveness.
Knowledge of German dual Education programs (preferable)
· Develop department strategy based on business needs, deploy with his/her area associates and customers.
- Manage, Hiring and training of the personal in her/his charge.
- Leadership of an engineering team (Engineers, DNO’s trainers) to meet department’s goals: define priorities, coaching / mentoring, follow-up of projects and targets, evaluation, associates development.
- Leadership in continuous improvement projects and cost reduction activities: analyze situation, define and implement improvement activities, documentation, track progress.
- Administrative management of his team: overtime / vacation / absence / discipline, directly or thru team leaders.
- Ensure compliance to Competence Management/Operator Certification indicators.
- Attend and meet fulfilment with system audits and customer visits requirements.
- Manage budget of his/her areas of responsibility.
- Ensure the implementation of necessary training according to needs of manufacturing and technical areas.
- Be aware of issues related to Mexican labor training regulations.
- Develop and keep up to day procedures and policies for training concepts.
- Responsible to solve problems and make decisions as the need arises.
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house).
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques.
- Responsible of Budget controlling (Budget definition and fulfilment)
- General coordination of the Dual Education program.
· Ensure the implementation of the Dual Education program, aligning AHK requirements.
· DO, DNO and indirect training
· Deep knowledge of training and Competence Management.
· Projects management administration.
· Define and track goals for his team based on department’s goals (GPD, DNO Performance evaluation)
· Participation in orientation process.
· Support the areas under his/her responsibility to keep up to day competence matrix file for each associate (Assessment and measures identification)
· Ensure implementation of defined training measures according to plant needs.
· Coordinate development of yearly training plan of the areas under his/her responsibility, considering plant goals, training needs, training budget for each individual function in order to reach required competence.
· Coordinate competence and training effectiveness follow up.
· Attend audits and visits as needed and provide the required information.
· Ensure compliance to assigned business plan budget in his/her areas of responsibility.
· Communicate training schedule, results and/or strategy to the organization
· Provide training as instructor in accordance to requirements.
· Provide continuous improvement initiatives and/or ideas with focus in department processes.
· 5 years of experience in similar position.
· Results orientation
· Strategic and Business Thinking
· Leadership, communication, negotiation, team work spirit, collaboration
· High negotiation skills, decision making.
· Accountability, Self-driven / initiative, resilient, determination
· Customer Service oriented / Quick response
· High analytical and skills in problem solving.
· People oriented, group management, motivator and Self Motivated, Initiative, self-starter.
· Ability to transfer knowledge to other persons.
· Fluent English (oral, written)
· Training Legal Aspects knowledge (STPS)
· Computer skills, Windows environment and Microsoft office, medium – advanced.
· Advance project management skills
· Former or formers certification (desirable)
· German Dual Education knowledge
· Budgeting knowledge for educational and department area
· Adherence to Bosch Values
· Adherence to Bosch Leadership & Development Tools
Business Standards (ISO's/OSHAS/NOMs, etc.)
· Minimum education level: Bachelor degree (Engineering, Business Administration, Psychology, Education).
Post graduate degree: Desirable.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.