Functions Developer Perception & Environment Modelling for Automated Driving
- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, 74232 Abstatt, Deutschland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: you develop functions and algorithms for automated driving with different sensors in the field of perception, environment modelling and sensor data fusion
- Using creativity and freedom: you develop innovative algorithms in the field of computer vision, sensor data fusion, perception and probabilistic environment modelling for novel applications in automated driving
- Reliable implementation: you shape software implementation as well as conduct and analyze simulations and tests
- Experience Cooperation: you shape the tasks in collaboration with teams from different departments in an international environment
- Taking responsibility: you take responsibility in shaping the processes of projects and studies
- Personality: you are motivated, have good communication skills along with the ability to work independently as well as part of a big team
- Working method: you are able to work on challenging problems and to implement efficient algorithms to address them and you have experience in developing with agile working methods
- Experience: you have experience in developing algorithms in the field of robotics, object tracking, computer vision, probabilistic, sensor data fusion or driver assistance systems. In addition you have good programming skills (C++) Qualifications: a valid driver’s license for Germany is a plus
- Language: your language skills in English and German language are proficient
- Education: you have a M.Sc or ideally a PhD in the domain of Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics, Physics, Mathematic or a related field
Sie haben Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess?
Katharina Seward (Personalabteilung)
+49 7062 911 8200
Sie haben fachliche Fragen zum Job?
Elena Pancera (Fachabteilung)
+49 7062 911 2006