Finance Co-op / Internship
- 130 Perinton Pkwy, Fairport, NY 14450, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
Bosch Security Systems is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems. Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the major aim. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range.
Fairport, NY is the headquarters for the Bosch Security Systems sales organization in the United States and serves as the primary site for research and development, engineering, quality and product management for intrusion detection systems, including state-of-the-art sensors, control panels, communicators and more.
The Finance Coop / Intern is a member of the Controlling Group of Bosch Security Systems with financial business process responsibilities. In this Internship / Coop, you will be responsible for supporting various financial business processes such as: month-end and year-end close, preparation of year-end external audit information requests, and participation in process improvement projects. This is a collaborative role, working in a team environment that includes a cross-functional group comprised of Sales, Customer Service, Credit, Accounting and Legal. The successful Intern / Coop will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy assuming responsibility and accountability to the business.
Key responsibilities you will hold include:
· Support of Month End Close business processes
· Conducting financial analysis as requested
· Providing support in process improvement projects
· Supporting the preparation of the annual budget
· Participating in the year-end close business processes
· Providing support in the preparation for information requests from external auditors
- Must currently be enrolled in a relevant academic degree program such as Math, Finance, Data Science, Business Analytics, or no more than one-year post graduation
- Must be able to commit to a minimum internship duration of 6-12 months
- Must be able to commit to 32-40 hours per week schedule
- U.S. work authorization required. Bosch Security Systems, Inc. does not offer sponsorship for interns
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 required
- Local applicants preferred
The ideal candidate brings excellent computer skills, especially MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Tableau, Power BI and SAP. Finance Coop / Intern must have strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as advanced analytical and problem solving skills, and a proven ability to multitask and work effectively.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)