Printing Engineer (SMT)
- Celaya, Celaya, Guanajuato, mx
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Responsible to implement, maintain and improve the manufacturing process, ensure technical availability of equipment in all shifts. Fulfil Value Stream KPI’s: IDC, FOR, Technical Down time.
New product introduction, equipment and process definition, acquisition, validation and installation on production environment. Develop process and instructions for processes, write material to train technicians, and processes for maintenance: Preventive, predictive and corrective.
- Responsible to implement, maintain and improve the solder paste printing process required for product manufacturing, keep the process under control according to process parameters.
- Responsible for ordering and control of solder paste printing stencils and PCB supports.
- Responsible for data analysis for solder paste process improvements.
- Responsible to comply with the Leaded and lead free soldering controls in the manufacturing area.
- Responsible to train technicians on process and process parameters.
- Responsible to generate solder paste printing programs and traceability system.
- IPC-A 610 standard for PCB manufacturing knowledge
- Responsible for solder paste printing machine capability studies.
- Responsible for solder paste printing machine operation instructions.
- Responsible for new products introduction.
- Responsible for cycle time in order to meet production output requirements.
- Participation on daily production meeting and international network meeting.
- Responsible for customer complaints follow up.
- Responsible for environmental requirements and controls.
- Desirable: Al least three years on solder paste printing process
- IPC standard, high knowledge
- Knowledge on screen printers, preference (but not limited) EKRA machines.
- Preference bilingual English-Spanish 75%.
- High Teamwork interaction.
- High knowledge on stencils design guidelines.
- Knowledge on problem solving techniques-Shainin-6 Sigma-PDCA-8D.
- Knowledge on SPC.
- Dealing with conflict and under pressure work.
- Mechanical drawings interpretation
- Good communication.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.