Signal Processing Expert
- Gerhard-Kindler-Straße, 72770 Kusterdingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sensortec GmbH
Bosch Sensortec GmbH develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
The Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: Developing algorithms for evaluation and fusion of sensor data for deployment in smartphones and wearables
- Reliable implementation: Concept design, implementation, verification and validation of algorithms supported by the use of demos
- Think holistically: Support requirements analysis and system design with your own expertise
- Take responsibility: Presenting the functionality of our algorithms during international customers visits
- Conscientious coordination: Create technical documentation and collaborate in agile teams
- Share knowledge: Conduct internal trainings
- Personality: Customer-orientated, able to work in a team, keen to create something new in international teams, flexibility and willingness to travel
- Working Practice: Analytical, structured and result-orientated
- Experience and Knowledge: Hands-on experience in algorithm development for signal processing and/or machine learning; experience with MATLAB or Python; knowledge in C and microelectromechanical sensors preferred
- Education: Technical degree (M.Sc./Dipl.) in electrical engineering or science/echnology related programs
- Languages: Proficient English language skills (C1)
Need support during your application?
Daniela Schiffer (Human Resources)
+49 7121 35-35817
Need further information about the job?
Rudolf Bichler (Functional Department)
+49 7121 35-39025