- 1385 N Weber Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with
us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performs a variety of functions involved with shipping, receiving, assembling and storage of parts, materials and products.
- Functions may include preparing parts/materials for shipment, pack material, verifying materials and quantities, maintaining inventory, verifying stock counts, moving parts and materials to proper areas.
- Operates a variety of motorized and hand powered material handling
equipment as well as scales, postage meters, conveyor systems.
- Performs work from printed order copies as well as various other written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to use computer terminals.
- Maintains a variety of records pertaining to shipping, receiving, unloading trucks.
- Other duties as required.
- May be required to work in various subsystems.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One + year of warehouse or material handling related experience required.
- Forklift, dock truck, turret truck experience preferred.
- Microsoft PC Outlook, Office, WMS, and SAP software experience highly preferred.
- Job duties require use of arithmetic, reading, writing, and measuring equipment.
- Applicants must have good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Applicants must be able and willing to support different areas and functions within the warehouse as business requires.
- Must pass drug screen, educational and criminal background screening.
- Must be able to work either 5:00am – 1:30pm OR 8:30am – 5:00pm must be able to work overtime and Saturdays as required by warehouse demand.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship. Not eligible for VA/VN assignment.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled